My previous post, spoke of a recent little project of mine,to document references to Australian material, in the English Flying Saucer Review, between 1955 and 2004. Following this, I decided to do the same for all the issues of the APRO Bulletin. I found several dozen such references.
Some well-known Australian sightings were promptly reported to the Bulletin by such individuals as Peter E Norris, Bill Chalker, and myself. Among them were:
* Moe, Victoria, 'Saucer panics cattle.' (July 1963 p.1)
* Balwyn, Victoria, 'The Balwyn photo.' (September 1966 p.1)
* The Valentich disappearance, 'Australian pilot missing.' (October 1978 p.1)
* Tully, Queensland, 'Those "saucer nests."' (March 1966 p.4)
Other interesting items, were articles, including:
* 'ANZAAS UFO Symposium' (November 1971 p.1)
* 'Australian scientist on extraterrestrial life.' (May 1973 p.2)
* 'RAAF statement on Gill sighting.' (March 1960 p.2)
* 'What did Cooper see?' (November 1963 p.1)
* 'Australian mystery rings.' (May 1973 p.5)
I am happy to provide readers with an Excel spreadsheet of my findings, upon receipt of an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction Recently, the To The Stars Academy of Arts & Science (TTSA) filed updated documents with the US Securities and Exchange...
Hi all, Every now and then a book comes along which challenges your personal viewpoint. This post is about such a book. The subject is sle...
Introduction Blog readers will be well aware of the fact that Las Vegas billionaire, Robert Thomas Bigelow , bought a ranch in Utah, in t...
A document comes to light A document has surfaced, dated 16 October 2002, which purports to be a copy of a set of notes, (not a transcr...