My previous post, spoke of a recent little project of mine,to document references to Australian material, in the English Flying Saucer Review, between 1955 and 2004. Following this, I decided to do the same for all the issues of the APRO Bulletin. I found several dozen such references.
Some well-known Australian sightings were promptly reported to the Bulletin by such individuals as Peter E Norris, Bill Chalker, and myself. Among them were:
* Moe, Victoria, 'Saucer panics cattle.' (July 1963 p.1)
* Balwyn, Victoria, 'The Balwyn photo.' (September 1966 p.1)
* The Valentich disappearance, 'Australian pilot missing.' (October 1978 p.1)
* Tully, Queensland, 'Those "saucer nests."' (March 1966 p.4)
Other interesting items, were articles, including:
* 'ANZAAS UFO Symposium' (November 1971 p.1)
* 'Australian scientist on extraterrestrial life.' (May 1973 p.2)
* 'RAAF statement on Gill sighting.' (March 1960 p.2)
* 'What did Cooper see?' (November 1963 p.1)
* 'Australian mystery rings.' (May 1973 p.5)
I am happy to provide readers with an Excel spreadsheet of my findings, upon receipt of an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr Hal Puthoff's recent speech One aspect of Dr Hal Puthoff's recent speech at the Las Vegas, Society for Scientific Exploration...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
The Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program - I find the original call for tenders documentIntroduction I have just located an online copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency's, August 2008, call for proposals, for its Adva...
Background This is the fifth in a series of posts, drawn from material to be found in the 2017 release of UAP files by the United Kingdom...