As regular blog readers will be aware, I have just returned from a three month "holiday" from UAP research. Taking a step back from my usual hectic research pace, has been of great benefit. It has allowed me to take a look at just what future research projects I wish to focus on. Strangely, it was only yesterday that an interstate colleague asked me what research I intend to undertake in the coming months? Here is what I told them:
(1) An examination and analysis of the publicly available 'evidence' put forward so far by the To The Stars Academy, about the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program.
(2) Analysis of current Australian UAP sightings, as reported to Australian research groups, and through Face Book pages. It has been a couple of years now since Melbourne based researcher Paul Dean and I took a look at a year's worth of Australian sighting reports.
(3) An exploration of a further number of the radar/visual and other cases which took the interest of the late Professor James E McDonald. For the background to my interest in this, click here
(4) More in-depth "cold case" work on a limited number of classic Australian UAP cases. For a listing of some of my previous work in this area, click here.
(5) Further work on the electronic preservation of Australian UAP periodicals.
(6) Putting together a document of source material on Christopher "Kit" Canfield Green. This idea originated with the recent series of posts that Pauline Wilson wrote here on this blog. I have previously compiled dossiers on such individuals as Dr Richard Charles Niemtzow and Dr Richard M Neal
(7) A critical re-examination of the works of a number of well known, high profile, current Australian researchers, with a view to exploring the science behind their beliefs.
I will post the results of my research here on this blog.
Reading pleasure I have recently had the pleasure of reading a great number of editions of the 'Australian UFO Bulletin' publishe...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
Reference to the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program found in a 2018 issue of the US 'Congressional Record.'Background In a blog post dated 28 June 2018, titled 'New US congressional hearings on UFOs? ' I brought together several pieces ...
The Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program - I find the original call for tenders documentIntroduction I have just located an online copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency's, August 2008, call for proposals, for its Adva...