I have spent much time recently checking out the websites of Australian civilian UAP research organisations, and downloading their collections of sighting reports and publications. I have been doing this as part of my work of reviewing my comprehensive catalogue of Australian wide UAP sightings ( click here to read the latest version) which I am always fact checking for accuracy.
I recently came across a resource which I don't think many people will be aware of, hence this post.
UFO Research (NSW) have scanned and uploaded a vast collection of newspaper clippings to their website ( click here to see them).) They are to be congratulated for making this resource available to us. I realise that newspaper clippings may not always be regarded as a 100% accurate sources of data, but they do add to our knowledge of cases, particularly when they carry a photograph of a trace case, or indeed a photograph of something unusual in the skies.
In this collection, which will take you days of reading to fully digest, you will find items including:
* Much information about the New South Wales civilian research organisation UFOIC (Unidentified Flying Object Investigation Centre). These clippings will add to the information on UFOIC contained at Bill Chalker's UFOIC blog (click here).
* Numerous photographs including:
- Pennsylvania, USA 1966 (clip 4/8/66)
- Warminster, UK 1965 (clip 16/4/65)
- Michigan, USA 1966 (clip 26/3/66)
- Madrid, Spain 1968 (clip8/10/68)
* Physical trace cases including:
- Bungawalbya, NSW 1969 (clip 24/4/69)
- Tully, Qld 1966 (clip25/1/66)
- Mallee, Vic 1992 (clip 8/2/92)
* Several clippings on the 1965 Canberra, ACT object sighted by air traffic controllers
* Regional cases from NSW, Vic, Tas, SA, and WA. Some of which I have never heard of before e.g. Orbost, Vic (clip 25/8/65) and Near Coolangatta, NSW (clip 29/8/85)
* The 1999 Guyra, NSW "impact" (clip 11/12/99) (click here for more information on the event)
* The 1985 claim that a UAP disabled a train (clip18/1/85)
Again, my congratulations to UFO Research (NSW) on undertaking this work.
Is there more information available on the Bigelow Foundation? After publishing my last post, in my series, about the Bigelow Foundation, I...
An investigation by Marc Cecotti and Keith Basterfield In our previous articles we reported that investigators and translators f...
Office of Naval Intelligence In a blog post dated 9 July 2020, titled "Is the US Office of Naval Intelligence (ONI) now part of the ...
Introduction Yesterday, I posted a piece about "A Special National Intelligence Estimate" - 1961, which has recently resurfaced...