Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Back in the "write" direction

Last December, I closed this blog to new posts. Since then I have spent my available UAP study time, on several projects as I described in that final December blog post. I cleaned up my digital files; so that I could actually find things; re-studied classic Australian cases; and re-read my files on some of the classic global cases. Not having the pressure of writing up the details of a time sensitive UAP revelation, in blog articles has been wonderful. As some of you will no doubt have seen, I did make time to update some of the blog articles of the past, namely the ones on NASA's UAP study efforts; and AARO

Now, it is time to go from "A change of direction" to return to writing and publishing articles on this blog; which I have titled "Back in the 'write' direction."

Keith.  

2 comments:

  1. Need to discuss a ufo sighting with Keith. Need to contact him somehow.

    ReplyDelete

AARO 2023-2024 - a chronology

 Establishment In a blog article dated  27 July 2022 , I reported on  the establishment  of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO.)...