Monday, October 29, 2012

An Australian contactee - Peter Maxwell Slattery

Hi all,

I'd like to start off this post by thanking my co-blogger, Pauline Wilson, for all the hard work she has put into making this a successful blog. I will miss her insightful comments, as well as the expressive ways that she reported on the mundane topic of Adelaide's weather.

In my own blog posts I have focused mainly on a number of specific projects. These have included researching material from the National Archives of Australia; cold cases; and from time to time such areas as contactees. In Pauline's absence, and due to reader feedback which has shown other areas are of interest to you, I will also be reporting on new books and items from a variety of magazines and journals. Pauline's vision for the blog was that it would not simply copy items from elsewhere, but wander over topics that took her interest, stopping here and there to explore, think, and comment. I like that philosophy and intend to follow it in my future posts.

Now to today's topic which is an Australian "contactee" named Peter Maxwell Slattery.

Australian Peter Maxwell Slattery has recently published two books titled "My Awakening" Parts 1 and 2.

Part 1:

"My Awakening is an account of my own paranormal and UFO experiences over the time since I was 12. In this book I document the time line of my experiences from witnessing apparitions, to seeing alien space crafts which are also known as UFOs. Come and join me on my journey into the unknown and my life changing ride, which has shaped and moulded the person I am today. Skeptic or not, my story with photographic evidence to some of my experiences will make you think. Also some names have been withheld and altered to protect their identities. So in saying that, sit back, relax and have an open mind. This is my personal UFO story."

Part 2:

"The story continues in "My Awakening Part 2" of my paranormal experiences with other worldly beings. In this book I document the time line of my experiences from seeing alien space craft which are also known as UFOs, to messages from a 5th dimensional being. This story when put together with other legitimate UFO and paranormal cases makes for the most important story ever told to mankind. So come and join me on my journey into the unknown and my life changing ride, which has shaped and moulded the person I am today. Skeptic or not, my story with photographic evidence to some of my experiences, will make you think. So in saying that, sit back, relax and have an open mind. This is my story, part 1."

A third book:

The website also reveals that there is a third book, written by Peter, and  titled "The History of Man: An Alien civilisation." " This book is about man's connection to the stars, how our existence came about and how knowledge was seeded on earth in man with an alien connection. In this book you will read what has been found during investigations of all types that point to man being in contact with aliens for thousands of years. It is now estimated that between 200 and 400 billion planets exist just in our galaxy alone. So to think we are alone would be so delusional."

Further information:

The website contains other information which expands on Peter and his thoughts:

* Peter was born in 1983
* He started having experiences in 1995
* He currently lives in Albury, New South Wales, Australia
* At age 18, near prime he saw a big light the size of a small aircraft, "flying uncontrollably over Glenroy"
* He founded the group "Investigators For The Truth"
* In November 2010 he "captured video footage of a UFO over Nail Can Hill in Albury three times in the past month"
* He took a photograph at Beechworth which shows the ghost of a young girl outside the old jail
* He investigated reports of a "shadow man" walking in and  out of the main entrance to the Yackandandah cemetery
* At Albury TAFE he saw a "ghost believed to be of a person who slipped and died on a staircase."

Shi-Ji from Merope:

On one page of the website titled "Pete's Story" we learn:

"Since 1995 Peter Maxwell Slattery has witnessed many UFOs and shadow men (which are also known as ghosts). he has also had encounters with the Greys, light blue light beings (which are a race of beings named "Elohim") and a 5th dimensional ethereal being called Shi-Ji, from the star Merope in the Pleiades.

Pete says that Shi-Ji is helping him raise his vibration frequency and that she is also awakening him to who he really is. He has been told by Shi-Ji, that he and others, all around the world, are to help raise the vibrational frequency of others and to help educate people in the E.T. reality and the spirit realm. Doing this he is told, will help awaken people for the coming spiritual and earth changes that have already started to take place.

Also he has had an insight into how God, Angels, Ghosts, UFOs, Science and all religions and the universe are all connected."

Notes:

1. Peter's website may be found here
2. Further information about Peter and his expereinces may be found here

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

European Parliament member and UAP

Five Eyes Out of the Five Eyes partners, which consists of the U.S.A., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand; questions about UAP hav...