Monday, October 11, 2021

Gone "fishing" again

 I wish to inform all my blog readers that, as I have many times in the past, I am taking a break from the subject. My previous breaks have ranged from six weeks to four years. I find that I am able to return to the topic; refreshed, with new ideas, and new projects. I always know when to stop for a while. I never know how long the duration will be. So, it is on this occasion.

From talking to other researchers in this field, I know there are quite a few who would benefit from also taking a break. However, I realise it is difficult to do so. There is always another case to investigate, another YouTube video to make; another weekly podcast to prepare. However, as never before, with the tremendous changes which have occurred since 2017, one needs to know when to stop for a while. 

So, this is the last blog post for some time. I will return at some future date.

No comments:

Post a Comment

AARO 2023-2024 - a chronology

 Establishment In a blog article dated  27 July 2022 , I reported on  the establishment  of the All-domain Anomaly Resolution Office (AARO.)...