The to The Stars Academy of Arts & Sciences Incorporated (TTSA) filed its latest report with the US Securities and Exchange Commission on 30 April 2019. These filings allow interested parties to take a look inside the company's activities; information about which, may not be available in other ways. The following, is a condensed version of part of the filing, of interest to me.
The filing, provides details about the following products in 2019:
1. Doc-series on A &E's History Channel - a six part series titled "Unidentified." Scheduled to commence in May.
2."Sekret Machines." Non-fiction series, Book 2:Man.
3. "Strange Times." TV series. In development at TBS.
4. "Monsters of California." Feature film. In development with Cartel Entertainment.
5. "Sekret Machines." TV series. In development with Cartel Entertainment.
The company has completed the statement of work on the beamed energy propulsion launch system.
|Steve Justice - Aerospace Division Director|
1. Continuing evaluation of quantum communication technology ( click here for more information on this project ) and possible exotic materials, the A.D.A.M. Research Project.
2. The TTSA's online community of interest is to be renamed THE VAULT. "We have created a requirement study document defining objectives for the full capability version of THE VAULT." The vision is for "an online collection, storage and analysis point for information regarding events, witness and data reporting associated with advanced technology and capabilities."
In 2019 there are plans to release a mobile app " that will enable data collection directly from the public at large."
3. Subcontracts: "In 2018, the company initiated research subcontracts in materials studies and beamed energy totaling $60,000. These contracts are to be completed in 2019. The company incurred $226,681 and $5,750 in third-party and internal costs towards R & D efforts in development of the company's projects during 2018 and 2017, respectively." For further information on these projects, click here and here.