|Image courtesy of Amazon Books|
- They would hand over four surgical specimens for analysis.
- There would be no mention of NID's involvement with Leir's work.
- A scientific paper would be written and published in a world class journal.
- Leir insisted that the knowledge gained would end up in the public realm.
- NIDs would select the laboratories to conduct the analysis of the samples.
Leir writes “Robert Bigelow had agreed at our previous meeting to fund not only the analysis of our specimens, but also the next set of surgeries…” Leir was asked to prepare an estimate of the cost of these surgeries.