Monday, June 13, 2016

Updated Australian catalogue, and listing of Australian government UAP files

Hi all,

I have just completed work on an extensive update of one of my catalogues, titled 'A catalogue of the more interesting Australian UAP reports.'


I have included some new cases; checked sources for accuracy, and amended dates, times and other details, as necessary.

I have also just finished updating my listing of  known 'Australian government UAP files.' The list provides details of some 150 such files. Most of these may be read in digitised form, via the National Archives of Australia website.


Thanks to the good graces of John Stepkowski, who maintains the Project 1947 website, you can find my updated catalogue online here; and the files listing, online here.

Happy reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

European Parliament member and UAP

Five Eyes Out of the Five Eyes partners, which consists of the U.S.A., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand; questions about UAP hav...