Continuing my series on scientific symposia, which have been conducted over the years.
On 29 and 30 June 2013, a UAP symposium was held at Greenboro, North Carolina, USA.
It was organised by Kent Senter. Following a 1985 sighting, he founded the North Carolina chapter of MUFON. After being diagnosed with incurable cancer he decided to organise and host this symposium.
* Dr Richard Haines - "UAP and Flight Safety: There is a Relationship." (Click here.)
* Charles Halt - "Incident at RAF Bentwaters." (Click here.)
* Leslie Kean - "Government and UFOs." (Click here.)
*Nancy Talbot - "The science of crop circles." (Click here.)
* Alexander Wendt - "Militant agnosticism and the UFO taboo." (Click here.)
* Ron Westrum - "Hidden events." (Click here.)
* Wilfried De Brouwer - "UAP wave over Belgium." (Click here.)
* Jose Lay - "The official UAP agency in Chile." (Click here.)
* Xavier Passot - "GEIPAN: The official French bureau for UFO investigations." (Click here.)
*Timothy Good - "Need to know: UFOs the military and intelligence." (Click here.)
For further information please click here and here.
Background On 5 July 2020 , U.S. researcher Joe Murgia, drew our attention to a comment made by Dr. Bob McGwier, on the Facebook page o...
Hi all, Every now and then a book comes along which challenges your personal viewpoint. This post is about such a book. The subject is sle...
An investigation by Marc Cecotti and Keith Basterfield Introduction Thanks to the great investigative work of Roger Glassel and Cur...
An investigation by Marc Cecotti and Keith Basterfield In our previous articles we reported that investigators and translators f...