Continuing my series of posts about references to Australian material in overseas periodicals, I bring you items from thirty eight year's worth of the US 'The MUFON Journal.'
Many well known researchers contributed to the MUFON Journal during this time. For example, just in the period 1979 to 1983 we find the following (all references are to digital page numbers.)
* Paul Norman - 'Mystery deepens in pilot disappearance case.' (November 1979 p.6)
* Bill Chalker - 'Light bending case.' (March 1980 p.18)
* Peter Delin - 'Psychological aspects of belief and disbelief.' (May 1981 p.4)
* Mark Moravec - 'Psiufological phenomenon.' (August 1980 p.14)
* Keith Basterfield - 'Imagery and close encounters.' (August 1981 p.4)
* American John F Schuessler writing about US researcher Stan Deyo, then living in Perth, Western Australia (October 1983 p.18.)
Many of the classic Australian sightings feature in issues of the Journal, including:
* Birdwood, South Australia - 30 July 1977. (November 1977 p.5)
* The Jindabyne 'abduction' - 27 September 1974. (February 1988 p.14)
* Mundrabilla, Western Australia - 20 January 1988 (March 1988 p.17.)
As with my three previous posts, about Australian material in overseas periodicals, I have prepared an Excel spreadsheet listing the material I found. To receive a copy of this spreadsheet simply drop me an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference to the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program found in a 2018 issue of the US 'Congressional Record.'
Background In a blog post dated 28 June 2018, titled 'New US congressional hearings on UFOs? ' I brought together several pieces ...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
The Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program - I find the original call for tenders documentIntroduction I have just located an online copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency's, August 2008, call for proposals, for its Adva...
Reference to the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program found in a 2018 issue of the US 'Congressional Record.'Background In a blog post dated 28 June 2018, titled 'New US congressional hearings on UFOs? ' I brought together several pieces ...