My previous post, spoke of a recent little project of mine,to document references to Australian material, in the English Flying Saucer Review, between 1955 and 2004. Following this, I decided to do the same for all the issues of the APRO Bulletin. I found several dozen such references.
Some well-known Australian sightings were promptly reported to the Bulletin by such individuals as Peter E Norris, Bill Chalker, and myself. Among them were:
* Moe, Victoria, 'Saucer panics cattle.' (July 1963 p.1)
* Balwyn, Victoria, 'The Balwyn photo.' (September 1966 p.1)
* The Valentich disappearance, 'Australian pilot missing.' (October 1978 p.1)
* Tully, Queensland, 'Those "saucer nests."' (March 1966 p.4)
Other interesting items, were articles, including:
* 'ANZAAS UFO Symposium' (November 1971 p.1)
* 'Australian scientist on extraterrestrial life.' (May 1973 p.2)
* 'RAAF statement on Gill sighting.' (March 1960 p.2)
* 'What did Cooper see?' (November 1963 p.1)
* 'Australian mystery rings.' (May 1973 p.5)
I am happy to provide readers with an Excel spreadsheet of my findings, upon receipt of an email request to email@example.com
Reading pleasure I have recently had the pleasure of reading a great number of editions of the 'Australian UFO Bulletin' publishe...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
Reference to the Advanced Aerospace Threat and Identification Program found in a 2018 issue of the US 'Congressional Record.'Background In a blog post dated 28 June 2018, titled 'New US congressional hearings on UFOs? ' I brought together several pieces ...
The Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program - I find the original call for tenders documentIntroduction I have just located an online copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency's, August 2008, call for proposals, for its Adva...