Continuing my series on scientific symposia, which have been conducted over the years.
On 29 and 30 June 2013, a UAP symposium was held at Greenboro, North Carolina, USA.
It was organised by Kent Senter. Following a 1985 sighting, he founded the North Carolina chapter of MUFON. After being diagnosed with incurable cancer he decided to organise and host this symposium.
* Dr Richard Haines - "UAP and Flight Safety: There is a Relationship." (Click here.)
* Charles Halt - "Incident at RAF Bentwaters." (Click here.)
* Leslie Kean - "Government and UFOs." (Click here.)
*Nancy Talbot - "The science of crop circles." (Click here.)
* Alexander Wendt - "Militant agnosticism and the UFO taboo." (Click here.)
* Ron Westrum - "Hidden events." (Click here.)
* Wilfried De Brouwer - "UAP wave over Belgium." (Click here.)
* Jose Lay - "The official UAP agency in Chile." (Click here.)
* Xavier Passot - "GEIPAN: The official French bureau for UFO investigations." (Click here.)
*Timothy Good - "Need to know: UFOs the military and intelligence." (Click here.)
For further information please click here and here.
Defense Intelligence Reference Documents (DIRDs) In a blog post dated 2 June 2018 , I wrote about a number of DIRDs which had been prepar...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
The Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program - I find the original call for tenders documentIntroduction I have just located an online copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency's, August 2008, call for proposals, for its Adva...
Background This is the fifth in a series of posts, drawn from material to be found in the 2017 release of UAP files by the United Kingdom...