Continuing my series on scientific symposia, which have been conducted over the years.
On 29 and 30 June 2013, a UAP symposium was held at Greenboro, North Carolina, USA.
It was organised by Kent Senter. Following a 1985 sighting, he founded the North Carolina chapter of MUFON. After being diagnosed with incurable cancer he decided to organise and host this symposium.
* Dr Richard Haines - "UAP and Flight Safety: There is a Relationship." (Click here.)
* Charles Halt - "Incident at RAF Bentwaters." (Click here.)
* Leslie Kean - "Government and UFOs." (Click here.)
*Nancy Talbot - "The science of crop circles." (Click here.)
* Alexander Wendt - "Militant agnosticism and the UFO taboo." (Click here.)
* Ron Westrum - "Hidden events." (Click here.)
* Wilfried De Brouwer - "UAP wave over Belgium." (Click here.)
* Jose Lay - "The official UAP agency in Chile." (Click here.)
* Xavier Passot - "GEIPAN: The official French bureau for UFO investigations." (Click here.)
*Timothy Good - "Need to know: UFOs the military and intelligence." (Click here.)
For further information please click here and here.
MUFON Journals I have been reviewing copies of the MUFON Journal for the period April 2009 to February 2010, to further explore what is ...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
The Defense Intelligence Agency's Advanced Aerospace Weapon System Applications program - I find the original call for tenders documentIntroduction I have just located an online copy of the Defense Intelligence Agency's, August 2008, call for proposals, for its Adva...
Background This is the fifth in a series of posts, drawn from material to be found in the 2017 release of UAP files by the United Kingdom...