Sunday, October 28, 2012

Farewell

Dear readers,

I started up this blog over three years ago, as a way to communicate the findings of my examination of the UFO phenomenon.

During this time, the blog has been a tool to examine the subject of exopolitics; the role of aviation companies; the role of intelligence agencies; take a look at both old and new books, and much more.

In my writing, I have tried to stimulate my blog readers to think about possibilities, as well as to speculate on the origins of the UFO phenomenon.

My co-blogger, Keith Basterfield, came on board two years ago, bringing his own perspective. Keith has taken a fresh look at old Australian UFO cases, as well as reporting on his continuing search for UFO files within the National Archives of Australia. His persistent searching has led to such discoveries as the Valentich file.

However, with this post, I am going to bid you, dear readers, farewell. A recent job offer, and a change of circumstances in my personal life, means it is time to review priorities. For the present, I have decided this means ceasing my contributions to this blog. I am going to leave you in Keith's capable hands.

Thank you for all your comments about blog posts I have written, and please continue to enjoy this blog.

5 comments:

  1. Sorry to see you go Pauline!

    Whilst I haven't been a contributor, I have avidly lurked on the sidelines.

    Thanks for the great job you've done.

    I know Keith will continue with your legacy in his own professional and inimitable style.

    Good luck with your future endeavours. May you find peace and happiness in a fruitful future.

    Regards and best wishes,


    @AusUFOGuru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read your UFO blog on Twitter. Thanks for your great contribution, and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've enjoyed your blog for some time now and always added the link to my UFO news so others could find it. Good luck for the future. I'm sure Keith's continuing contribution will ensure a steady readership.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for your articles over the recent years Pauline. This has been a blog that I have enjoyed very much.

    Thank you especially for your contributions to the discussion around the 1966 Westall Incident. We'll work it out one day!

    With best wishes for the future, from Shane, in Canberra.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck in your endeavours Pauline. I've enjoyed reading contributions on this blog. Most enlightening. May good fortune follow wherever you may go.

    ReplyDelete

European Parliament member and UAP

Five Eyes Out of the Five Eyes partners, which consists of the U.S.A., the U.K., Canada, Australia and New Zealand; questions about UAP hav...