I have so far written about Michael E Salla and Stephen Bassett. The third main person in the Exopolitics movement in the USA is Alfred Lambremont Webre (born 24 May 1942.)
To find out about Webre I went to (1) http://www.exopolitics.com; (2) http://www.peaceinspace.net and (3) http://www.exopliticsradio.com
Alfred Webre was a graduate of Yale University and Yale Law School in International Law. He taught in the Economics Department at Yale, and also at the University of Texas (website 1.)
"As Senior Policy Analyst in 1977 at the Center for the School of Social Policy at Stanford Research Institute...Alfred Webre was Principal Investigator for a proposed civilian scientific study of extraterrestrial communication between the terrestrial human culture and that of possible intelligent non-terrestrial civilizations. The proposed study was presented to and developed with interested White House staff of the Domestic Policy staff of President Jimmy Carter during the period from May 1977 until the fall of 1977 when it was abruptly terminated." (2)
In the year 2000, Webre coined and used the term "Exopolitics" when he wrote a 22,000 word ebook "Exopolitics: Towards a Decade of Contact." This was later expanded and published as a book "Exopolitics:Politics, Government and the Law in the Universe." (hht://www.exopolitics.org)
The site (1) introduces Webre as "...an author, futurist, international lawyer, peace advocate, environmental activist, space activist, and radio talk show host." The site states that Webre is:
* International Director of the Institute for Cooperation in Space
* On the board of the Exopolitics Institute
* Chairman of MARS, Mars Anomaly Research Society
* On the board of the New Energy Movement
* Co-host of "The Monday Brownbagger"-Vancouver radio show on CFRO 102.7FM
* Host of Exopolitics Radio
The site contains items relating to Mars exploration by NASA etc; the coming 2010 cataclysm; secret technologies; directed energy weapons; 9/11; and a secret DARPA time travel program.
Site (3) -Exopolitics Radio- shows Alfred Webre as host. On the site is the following. "Exopolitics turns the dominant view of our Universe upside down. It reveals that we live on an isolated planet in the midst of a populated, evolving, and highly organised inter-planetary, inter-galactic, and multi-dimensional Universe society. It explains why Earth seems to have been quarantined for eons from a more evolved Universe society."
Exopolitics Radio has featured such guests as:
* Jim Sparks -author of "The Keepers." This book "...documents Sparks' unique recall of an Extraterrestrial civilization's human genetic-farming and educational outreach..."
* Laura Magdelene Eisenhower who tells of someone trying to recruit her for a secret human survival colony on Mars, in 2006
* Joseph Montaldo -International Director of the International Community for Abduction Research who believes "...there may be as many as 1 billion humans...who have been abducted..."
Site (2) peaceinspace describes "The Star Dreams Initiative" (SDI) whose International Director is Alfred Webre. "The Star Dreams Initiative (SDI) will advance existing knowledge gained through the modality of remote viewing...Remote viewing-derived data suggests that an organised spiritual galactic society exists..."
This blog was initiated by Pauline Wilson, an Adelaide based UFO researcher, in 2009. When Pauline's interests moved on to other things,...
Introduction Earlier this year, the UK government's National Archives , released a further batch of fifteen UAP files. I recently had...
Background This is the fifth in a series of posts, drawn from material to be found in the 2017 release of UAP files by the United Kingdom...
Background This is the fourth in my series of posts based on material from the 2017 United Kingdom UAP files release. The UK National Arc...